PANDARC NANO 16*16 VTX 5.8GHZ 25~400MW
The PandaRC Nano VTX is an incredible small VTX! It comes with six adjustable power outputs ranging from 0mW/25mW/50mW/100mW/200mW/400mW. Excellent VTX for all your small builds!
- Incredibly small and lightweight
- Up to 400mW of output power
- Low power consumption: +5V/350mA@400mW
- Ultra-clean transmission (Up to 8 pilots at once)
- PitMode - Power up your quad during a race. Now with team race capability
- Easy OSD, FC and RC Channel Change with fallback button menu.
- CE Certified
- Stable power once warmed up.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Output power: 0mW/25mW/50mW/100mW/200mW/400mW
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 40CH
- Video format: NTSC/PAL
- Support OSD for RCDrone
- Connector: UF.L(IPE-X)
- Dimension: 15mmx15mmx3mm (with out mounting holes）
- Mounting holes: 16mmx16mm
- Weight: 1.5g